Sunscreen is the most biologically active antiaging ingredient in skin care products, but the antiinflammatory and antioxidant effects of botanicals possess tremendous marketing appeal. Indian Dermatol Online J.
Conditioner Hair coloring and bleaching Removal chemical electric laser IPL plucking shaving threading waxing Shampoo Sindoor Styling products gel mousse pomade spray wax. Artificial nails Buffing Manicure Nail polish Pedicure.
Cosmetic electrotherapy Cosmetic ingredients Cosmetics advertising Cosmetic packaging Cosmetology History of cosmetics Cosmetic industry Male cosmetics. Categories Companies People History. Categories : Ageing Skin care Cosmetics Anti-aging substances.
Cosmetics in the Ancient World
Traditionally, anti-aging creams have been marketed towards women, but products specifically targeting men are increasingly common. Anti-aging creams may include conventional moisturising ingredients. They also usually contain specific anti-aging ingredients, such as:. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
This article needs more medical references for verification or relies too heavily on primary sources.
Please review the contents of the article and add the appropriate references if you can. Unsourced or poorly sourced material may be challenged and removed. November J Am Acad Dermatol.
- Customers who viewed this item also viewed!
- Bird Stories from Burroughs Sketches of Bird Life Taken from the Works of John Burroughs;
- Anti-aging cream.
- Grocery shopping at the A&P!
- Wellness Encyclopedia: Tamanu Oil + DIY Tamanu Rose Face Oil.
- THE ANTI-AGEING beauty BIBLE!
- Alguém que a ame eternamente (Portuguese Edition).
- An Introduction to Continuum Mechanics - after Truesdell and Noll (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)!
- Beautypedia: Expert Skin Care Brands & Makeup Reviews.